• Impacts of the magnitude of those that occurred on September 11 were considered by the designers of the twin towers and the towers were designed to survive them.
• The possibility of a jet-fuel fires the size of those that occurred on September 11 were considered by the designers of the twin towers and the towers were designed to survive them.
• In order to explain why the towers collapsed, where other steel framed buildings would have survived, the WTC conspirators invented the «truss theory».
• The «truss theory» is seriously flawed. It cannot explain how the perimeter wall transmits wind loading to the central core.
• The «truss theory», if accepted, leads to a 33 percent underestimate of the amount of steel in the towers. That is, the «truss theory» does not account for the whereabouts of 32,000 tons of steel (of 96,000 tons) used in the construction of each of the towers.
• The «truss theory» is a lie that has been spun to convince a gullible public, that what appeared to be the controlled demolitions of three of the World Trade Center buildings, were actually natural consequents of the aircraft strikes and not controlled demolitions at all.
• There are photos showing large steel girders positioned where the «official» line states that only (double) trusses should be.
• In all, one has to conclude that the «truss theory» is false and that those who push it are part of a large conspiracy to deceive the American people.